*Math Image Search only works best with zoomed in and well cropped math screenshots. Check DEMO
The following is a box and whisker plot which represents the weights of all 16-year old boys in a local school.
1 The ‘whisker’ on the right of the above plot is very long. What does thisindicate?
2 Use the above box-and-whisker plot to determine the first, second and third quartiles for the weights of all 16-year old boys in the school.
Give as much information as possible when answering questions. This helps in solving problems.
Join the MathsGee Learning Club where you get study and financial support for success from our community. CONNECT - LEARN - FUNDRAISE
On the MathsGee Learning Club, you can:
1. Ask questions
2. Answer questions
3. Vote on Questions and Answers
4. Start a Fundraiser
5. Tip your favourite community member(s)
6. Create Live Video Tutorials (Paid/Free)
7. Join Live Video Tutorials (Paid/Free)
8. Earn points for participating
Posting on the MathsGee Learning Club
1. Remember the human
2. Behave like you would in real life
3. Look for the original source of content
4. Search for duplicates before posting
5. Read the community's rules
1. Answers to questions will be posted immediately after moderation
2. Questions will be queued for posting immediately after moderation
3. Depending on how many posts we receive, you could be waiting up to 24 hours for your post to appear. But, please be patient as posts will appear after they pass our moderation.