ASK - ANSWER - COMMENT - VOTE - CREATE
Course: Become a Great Entrepreneur | Join the MathsGee Club | Create your Quiz | Ask your Question
The Yamamotos would like to donate money to fence the perimeter of the sports field.
1. Determine the length from A to D, the distance between the seating areas.
2. Determine the length of the curved part of the seating area (DEF). (The formula for finding the circumference of a circle is C = 2πr. Use π= 3,14.).
3. Determine the total perimeter of the sports field.
MathsGee provides answers to subject-specific educational questions for improved outcomes.
On MathsGee Answers, you can:
1. Ask questions
2. Answer questions
3. Comment on Answers
4. Vote on Questions and Answers
5. Donate to your favourite users