*Math Image Search only works best with zoomed in and well cropped math screenshots. Check DEMO
Which of the following provides a measure of central location for the data?
Give as much information as possible when answering questions. This helps in solving problems.
The measure of central location: The measure of central location is a summary statistic that represents the "central point" of a data-set.
Based on the above description the only statistical tool that follows this description is "2. Mean"
Join the MathsGee Study Questions & Answers Club where you get study and financial support for success from our community. SEARCH - ASK - LEARN
On the MathsGee Study Questions & Answers, you can:
1. Ask questions
2. Answer questions
3. Vote on Questions and Answers
4. Tip your favourite community member(s)
5. Create Live Video Tutorials (Paid/Free)
6. Join Live Video Tutorials (Paid/Free)
7. Earn points for participating
Posting on the MathsGee Study Questions & Answers
1. Remember the human
2. Behave like you would in real life
3. Look for the original source of content
4. Search for duplicates before posting
5. Read the community's rules
1. Answers to questions will be posted immediately after moderation
2. Questions will be queued for posting immediately after moderation
3. Depending on how many posts we receive, you could be waiting up to 24 hours for your post to appear. But, please be patient as posts will appear after they pass our moderation.