*Math Image Search only works best with zoomed in and well cropped math screenshots. Check DEMO
Can you cite some examples where both false positive and false negatives are equally important?
Give as much information as possible when answering questions. This helps in solving problems.
Join the MathsGee Q&A forum where you get STEM education support to succeed from our community. Connect and Learn.
On the MathsGee Q&A Forum, you can:
1. Ask questions
2. Answer questions
3. Vote on questions and answers
4. Start a fundraiser
5. Tip your favorite community members
6. Create Live Video Tutorials (Paid/Free)
7. Join Live Video Tutorials (Paid/Free)
8. Earn points by participating
MathsGee Q&A forum post
1. Remember the human
2. Act like you would in real life
3. Find original source of content
4. Check for duplicates before publishing
5. Read the community guidelines
1. Answers to questions will be posted immediately after moderation
2. Questions will be queued for posting immediately after moderation
3. Depending on the number of messages we receive, you could wait up to 24 hours for your message to appear. But be patient as posts will appear after passing our moderation.