Showcase your disruptive solutions for Key Corporate Decision-makers
On the 2nd and 3rd of May, Startupbootcamp AfriTech in partnership with Old Mutual welcomes you to Johannesburg, South Africa for a 2 day Hackathon as part of its international tour to support the continent’s best talent.
What can a Startupbootcamp Hackathon offer you?
- Receive valuable feedback from our mentors, corporates and industry experts
- Engage with Startupbootcamp global community
- Meet with the industry executives and be exposed to worldwide opportunities
- Receive first priority to engage with C-Suite execs on commercial agreements
Who Should Apply?
- Big Data, Dashboards & Predictive Analytics: Data Analytics around Outflows and Retention of Assets & Customers
- HealthTech, Sensors, and Health Data Analytics: Consumers are seeking more ways to monitor, track, and engage with every element of their lives, and especially their own bodies. Healthcare, Insurance, and other providers are looking for new types of sensors, wearables, and non-invasive tech and novel ways to leverage the resulting data.
- Process Automation & Simulation: Manual Process Automation to expedite repetitive tasks (eg. data entry); Pushing certain aspects of the Jobs to be Done to the end customer as well as breaking down various Customer Journey’s and looking for process improvements.
- RetailTech, Augmented Reality, Computer Vision and Sensors: Consumers are increasingly looking for digital consumer experiences even in a physical store. Retailers are integrating brick-and-mortar stores with mobile solutions. The need is for technologies impacting retail that include autonomous delivery, smartphone retail, computer vision, facial recognition and more.