- It is a nice way to make your old content useful.
- It can give your blog and content the exposure they need.
- It is the best way to educate your existing and potential readers.
- It gives you the ability to make money from your blog content.
- More and more people now prefer online learning over classroom-based learning. They find it an easier, affordable, and time saver way of learning.
- Your content can forever go on helping hundreds of people who want to make big in the particular field.
The MathsGenius Online Platform is a place for everyone to share and acquire knowledge. We believe that all the knowledge required for one to succeed is available and just needs to be arranged for easy access.
Through The Education Support Forum (TEDSF), 186-593 NPO a non-profit organisation, we are encouraging corporations, NPOs and individuals to donate their courses so they can contribute to this body of knowledge. Course donations are tax-deductible.
The benefits of donating courses are as follows:
- Social proof of content relevance
- Access to insights from data analytics of how learners are consuming the course.
- Lead generation using evergreen content.
- Brand recognition.
- Creating employment.
- Contribution to poverty eradication through free education.
- Helping organise education material online.