Call for Code is a worldwide, multi-year initiative that inspires developers to solve pressing global problems with sustainable software solutions.
Call for Code:
- Is a global initiative inviting developers to create new applications
- Focuses on reducing risk due to natural disasters
- Winners will receive cash prizes with additional benefits:
- US$200,000 for winner
- US$25,000 for second and third place
- US$10,000 for fourth and fifth place
- Deadline for entries is 28 September 2018
- Open to team and individuals
Please note that the Call for Code is an annual competition so even if you miss this year’s deadline, be ready for next year. However it’s important to note that the theme may change from year to year.
Digital – Nation Africa is a great learning platform to acquire the right skills for the Call for Code competition. So unleash your ideas and let’s see some innovative solutions and a winner from Africa!