The next key part of your content strategy is distribution and marketing. That’s because you won’t get the results you want unless these are handled correctly. For example, you will likely:
- Set a schedule for sharing your content on social media, both immediately, and through a drip campaign via a tool like Missinglettr.
- Use email marketing to distribute your content to subscribers.
- Notify any influencers mentioned in your content to spread the word even wider.
OptinMonster is also a great tool to use for promoting your content, both on your site and via your email newsletter. For example, Olyplant used OptinMonster to increase pageviews by 157%.
- A wide array of targeting features including page-level targeting, onsite retargeting, and geo-location targeting
- The ability to grab visitors’ attention with targeted content just before they leave your site with Exit-Intent® Technology
- Several ways to trigger content marketing campaigns, by referrer, device, activity, and more
- Integrations with the major email marketing services
You can also use OptinMonster to:
- Deliver your lead magnet
- Direct new visitors to the most important parts of your site
- Engage visitors by showing them new content every time they land on your site