Become An Information Security Specialistback
Computer Security Concepts
Upon successful completion of this unit, the student will be able to
- explain the meaning and importance of information security;
- explain the ideas behind the basic security concepts as confidentiality, integrity, and availability;
- explain the concepts of data and network security as different aspects of information security;
- list the key objectives behind securing information and information systems; and
- list some examples of information assets and associated threats.