Introduction to People Analytics for HR Practitioners
Participants will learn the design principles of HR metrics, understand the application of important analysis frameworks, techniques and statistical concepts, and data visualization and storytelling techniques
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Apply the concepts in People analytics to bring value to both HR and business stakeholders
- Construct, design and measure HR metrics, analyse HR related data, connect the dots, visualize and communicate analytics outputs
- Demonstrate and build their own HR dashboards
- Understand and able to turn operational/strategic requirements into people analytics questions & requirements, define problem statements and set analytics objectives
Line and HR Managers, Executives, Officers, New Managers, Persons with people responsibility, Team Leaders, Project Managers and Managers with a desire to enhance performance in their organisations.
In today’s highly competitive business world, people decisions and people related initiatives and programs are vital to make a difference in organisational capability to succeed.
This course aims to provide learners with knowledge and skills for People Analytics capability to equip them in making important decisions relating to enhancing people’s capability which must be data-based and evidence-based using people related metrics and analysis.
The course is based on the strategies and approaches of People analytics with key concepts and tools to surface key issues and provide directions and options to enhance people related decisions to achieve business results.
- To define the business imperatives relating to HR matters that need to use People analytics that are aligned with organisational vision and strategies
- To define the types of business issues can be investigated using the necessary data collection frameworks with key business stakeholders
- To select and lead with appropriate components of different data analytics technologies and tools to support identified objectives for HR data collection and analysis aligned to business needs
- To determine and conceptualize the data framework which include availability, types, models, suitability and levels of HR data with impact implication and evaluation required for generation of insights to address identified business-related HR issues
- To define the business issues to be investigated using analytics with key business stakeholders and select appropriate analytics technologies and tools
- To provide leadership for analysing and application of analytics with appropriate methods of forming an effective data analytic plan for both internal and external data for business planning
- To evaluate and communicate the business impact and viability of the insights derived using appropriate visualisation methods and facilitate strategic prioritization of business issues and new areas of focus that can be further analysed
- To determine Lead engagement efforts and application of best practices of analytics for future business planning with continuous improvement to the HR data collection and analytic processes
To anchor the learning and winning behaviour, this course incorporates:
- Applicable contemporary practices
- Case studies
- Sharing of experiences
- Interactive delivery of learning materials
- Practical exercises
This course is 100% online, self-paced and can be taken on-demand.
AWARD OF CERTIFICATION
Participants must achieve an average of at least 80% in quizzes and competency assessments to attain the Statement of Completion. A certificate of completion is awarded upon completion of the course.