Drop-in UI components for web sites and applications.
- Buttons: The term button refers to any graphical control element that provides the user a simple way to trigger an event, like searching for a query at a search engine, or to interact with dialog boxes, like confirming an action.
- Code: Code viewers and editors designed for embedding inside a website.
- Forms: A HTML form on a web page allows a user to enter data that is sent to a server for processing. Web users fill out the forms using checkboxes, radio buttons, or text fields.
- Galeries & Image Sliders: A sophisticated way to present a collection of images on your website.
- Grid: CSS Grid Layout Systems.
- Rich Text Editors: A rich text editor is the interface for editing rich text within web browsers. The aim is to reduce the effort for users trying to express their formatting directly as valid HTML markup.
- Table Of Contents: Components for automatic table of contents generation.
- UI Kits: Collections of ready to use components.
- Video & Audio: Components for playing audio and video files on a website.