- Everything Maths – On the Siyavula website you will find the online, interactive textbooks for Grade 10-12 which have also been printed and are the exact books that are being used in class. When reading these books online they become interactive as they are filled with videos, simulations and assessment. All this content is curriculum-aligned and completely free.
- Geogebra – GeoGebra is free and multiplatform dynamic mathematics software for all levels of education that joins geometry, algebra, tables, graphing, statistics and calculus in one easy-to-use package. The Geogebra manual is available here. For more information on Geogebra, see Casme Science and Mathematics Training Manuals.
- Living Maths – An educational programme that extends, enriches and empowers children, helping develop their analytical, mathematical and deductive skills.
- Maths Literacy Teacher’s Blog – The public online face of the members-only South African Maths Literacy Teachers’
- Maths & Science Marketing – Maths & Science Marketing strives for excellence in Maths & Science teaching & learning by providing materials, methodologies and other information for free. Learners from grades 1-9 and 10-12 can download textbooks onto mobiles, tablets and computers.Also tests & exams, simulations and videos are on offer. The website and the materials are sponsored by the Actuarial Society of South Africa (ASSA).
- MIDHub – Sponsored by the National Research Foundation (NRF), the Mathematics Information Delivery Hub (MIDHub) provides easy and quick access to relevant material and quality instructional resources for mathematics teachers. MIDHub offers a variety of videos, textbooks, worksheets, interactive sketches for grades 8 – 12.
- SchoolMaths.com – A website developed by University of Pretoria lecturer Gerrit Stols, (PhD) to help maths teachers and students use technology, SchoolMaths.com provides manuals, resources and software free of charge.