Saylor Academy's "Resources for Dealing with Stress
Sometimes, we cannot overcome stress on our own. Please explore the different avenues that exist for people to find help when their stress is more than they can handle on their own. If you believe that you do not need this, still do the exercise because there is a good chance someone you know is struggling and might need resources. List any additional resources you find in the discussion forum.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1800-273-8255
- Find a local therapist: https://therapists.psychologytoday.com/rms
- Volunteer at an animal shelter: https://www.animalhumanesociety.org/volunteer/volunteer-opportunities
- Equine Therapy: http://www.pathintl.org/path-intl-centers/find-center
- Deep Breathing Exercises: http://www.pathintl.org/path-intl-centers/find-center