2.1. The material contained within the courses on the Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. MathsGee does not represent that information contained on or available via the Website is accurate or complete and accordingly it should not be relied on as such. You should not rely on any such information. Any arrangements made between you and any other person, using or named on the Website are entirely at your sole risk and responsibility.
2.2. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- 2.2.1. all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
- 2.2.2. any liability for loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Website, any websites linked to it and any material posted on it;
- 2.2.3. any liability for any bugs or faults in our systems or tools; and
- 2.2.4. any liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
2.3. Nothing in this section affects our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.