Limits of Use
5.1. You may use our Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Website:
- 5.1.1. In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- 5.1.2. In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- 5.1.3. To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our [content standards];
- 5.1.4. To download any content from courses;
- 5.1.5. To transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
5.2. You also agree:
- 5.2.1. Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our website in contravention of the provisions of these Terms;
- 5.2.2. Not to use ad-blocking software;
- 5.2.3. Not to charge others for the use of MathsGee unless in specific written agreement with MathsGee;
- 5.2.4. Not to reuse text or graphics from the Website or parts thereof.