Product Terms and Conditions
Study Groups Terms & Conditions (Study Groups is a free LMS to manage groups of learners, with some paid add on services) The following are the Terms and Conditions associated with the use of Study Groups:
- Free services may be changed to paid services at the discretion of MathsGee. In such event service will remain free for user until end of current annual renewal and no longer.
- There will be no refund on early termination of paid add on services. It is at the discretion of MathsGee as to whether a discount may be given on changed add on service.
- MathsGee will have no liability for lost data, tracking or unavailable site or services.
- Messaging as part of the study group service shall not be used to intimidate, abuse, insult learners.
- Users will be liable to indemnify MathsGee from liability for any intimidation or experienced from Study Group admin or other learners.
- MathsGee may suspend without refund any user/group admin without exception who is found to be intimidating any other user of on MathsGee, any user sending profanities.
- Learners may not be charged for taking learning as part of a Study Group, either directly or indirectly.
- Fair usage of MathsGee Study Groups is assumed, and where a user is causing a disproportionate draw on MathsGee systems a Study Group may be suspended or withdrawn.
- Users may not use profanity in Study Group naming.
- Once a user is added to a Study Group that is a single user license used up, removal of the user does not create a new user license.
- Once a training course is added to a Study Group that is a single course license used up, removal of the course does not create a new course license.
- A learner registering on MathsGee as part of an MathsGee Study Group is separately a member of the MathsGee Free Learning Community. The instigator of the registration has no rights to the learner with regards to the usage of the site or otherwise.
- All General Terms and Conditions (above) are also agreed to.