1. Calculate the total number of passenger vehicles sold in the North West Province during October 2017 and November 2017.
2. Name the province that sold the second most passenger cars up to November 2017.
3. Determine the number of cars sold nationally from January to September 2017.
4. For the national total sales up to November 2017, determine the probability (as a percentage) that a vehicle selected randomly was sold in the Western Cape.
5. Determine the value of Y, the number of cars sold in November 2017 in the Eastern Cape.
6. Determine the range for vehicles sold in October.