Yes, describe the approaches or methods that facilitated the domestication of the codes and standards ratified, such as:
- enactment into domestic legislation
- translation into national languages, organization of seminars and conferences on popularization and publication of regular reports on implementation of the standards and conventions, advocacy, teaching programmes ….);
- creation of easily-accessible databases on the standards and codes signed, ratified and integrated for monitoring purposes;
- existence of programmes aimed at disseminating the information on the standards and codes signed, ratified or integrated into the national system.
- use of the codes and standards in formulation of policies and design of national development programmes and projects