Get Help And Discuss STEM Concepts From Math To Data Science & Financial Literacy
STEM Gender Equality | Join us on ZOOM | Spreading Mathematical Happiness | Join Us on Slack

MathsGee is free of annoying ads. We want to keep it like this. You can help with your DONATION

0 like 0 dislike
32 views
There are two companies manufacturing electronic chip. Company A is manufactures defective chips with a probability of 20% and good quality chips with a probability of 80%. Company B manufactures defective chips with a probability of 80% and good chips with a probability of 20%.If you get just one electronic chip, what is the probability that it is a good chip?
in Data Science by Bronze Status (8,600 points) | 32 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

0 like 0 dislike
0 answers
1 like 0 dislike
1 answer
asked Jul 6 in Data Science by Tedsf Diamond (50,975 points) | 17 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer

Welcome to MathsGee Q&A Bank, Africa’s largest personalized STEM and Financial Literacy education network that helps people find answers to problems, connect with others and take action to improve their outcomes.


MathsGee Q&A is the STEM and Financial Literacy knowledge-sharing community where students and experts put their heads together to crack their toughest questions.


MathsGee is free of annoying ads. We want to keep it like this. You can help with your DONATION

Enter your email address:

11,670 questions
9,583 answers
100 comments
10,492 users