The Education Support Forum (TEDSF) is an NPO (Registration Number: 186-593 NPO) that helps under-privileged learners with educational resources and support.
To be a key influencer and practitioner in the upliftment of learners for success.
To facilitate the development of quality South African learners driven to solve the country’s problems now and in the future.
The Education Support Forum (TEDSF) seeks to contribute in the reformation of education from industrial age mechanisms to 21st Century learning. We will achieve this by equipping learners with information and tools to improve general problem solving, decision making and academic performance through:
- Providing education intervention R&D, advisory and implementation services.
- Lobbying with stakeholders for equality in education.
- Providing curriculum-aligned training content material for learners and teachers which is compatible with major digital assistive technologies.
- Providing easily accessible 24-7 online educational courses and support platform.
- Stimulating and reinforcing positive attitudes and behaviours towards education.
The Education Support Forum (TEDSF)
Reg. No.: 186-593 NPO
PBO No – 9839810166
59 Chester Road, Bryanston, Johannesburg, 2191, South Africa
Phone: +27 11073 1776, Cell: +27785 858 937