MathsGee Courses, MGLI’s new online education platform is looking for a digital marketing specialist to play a key growth marketing role in our Johannesburg office.
As with all things MGLI, MathsGee Courses is taking a highly collaborative, human-centered approach to online learning. Whoever takes on this exciting role will lead the global efforts in digital marketing and advertising to drive scale and growth of this new platform. Join our fast growing team and help shape this the MathsGee Courses platform and community.
Our ideal candidate?
- Is a data geek and loves building out measurable campaigns.
- Has a background in promoting brands and increasing sales through multiple digital marketing channels.
- Is experienced in SEO, SEM, content marketing, influencer marketing, and e-commerce marketing.
- Understands that social media is more than just posting updates; you believe in optimization.
- Possesses a natural, human-centered style to content and makes email marketing feel personal.
- Has excellent communications skills, and an ability to quickly communicate the right message and paired with the right imagery to maximize impact.
- Has a passion for promoting products and services to customers and businesses across digital channels.
- Are a habitual experimenter who likes to try out various ways to improve funnel metrics while using data to understand what is or isn’t working and why.
- Responsible for all digital marketing and social media activities that drive user acquisition and revenue growth including: SEO/SEM, content marketing, affiliate marketing, analytics, referral marketing, email marketing, digital marketing, social and viral marketing, etc.
- Manage and create digital media plan for MathsGee Courses globally, with alignment on all product launches, marketing campaigns, and other key events.
- Manage all growth hacking and digital experiments to formulate and test growth and user acquisition hypotheses.
- Explore new revenue and user growth opportunities with idea generation, analysis, experimentation, and testing.
- Be part of the Global Marketing team that develops messaging and creative that resonates with target customer audiences.
- Communicate results and new projects’ objectives with the rest of the marketing team.
- Take ownership of the management and growth of direct-response paid search campaigns focused on new user acquisition.
Education: Diploma/Degree in Marketing or equivalent work experience.
Experience Required: Minimum 3+years of related work experience.
Highly Preferred: Prior start-up experience at a consumer-facing internet product company.
[gravityform id=”15″ title=”true” description=”true” ajax=”true”]